Foden
Doku
Bob
Savino
Lewis
Gvardiol
Haaland

Doyle will be back next season

Think we need a couple of youngish midfielders and young up coming striker then we set
That was my point and I agree we need to address this asap.

However, currently we have KDB, Gundo, Kova who are all in their 30s. Without Rodri they are going to be worked even harder.
Out of these three two of them are still playing international football, so even more games there. And that was MY point about an ageing team.

We've got the 5th oldest squad in the league and a relatively small squad to boot.
My post in the 'squad planning' thread pointed out that we don't have a plethora of youngsters available (currently) who can take the strain in the CC, either.

I really like Jacob Wright and think he's got massive potential, but we are definitely short in the midfield areas.

He has it he still going for a left footed centre back and in pre season he looks fine still a lot of growth to do but we will see
He was a massively popular at Sunderland, not sure of his success at Cov, but the Norwich fans love him.
Definitely a talented lad.

Personally, I think we will go for Branthwaite at Everton as that option.

That was my point and I agree we need to address this asap.

However, currently we have KDB, Gundo, Kova who are all in their 30s. Without Rodri they are going to be worked even harder.
Out of these three two of them are still playing international football, so even more games there. And that was MY point about an ageing team.

We've got the 5th oldest squad in the league and a relatively small squad to boot.
My post in the 'squad planning' thread pointed out that we don't have a plethora of youngsters available (currently) who can take the strain in the CC, either.

I really like Jacob Wright and think he's got massive potential, but we are definitely short in the midfield areas.

Only Three players plus Walker we need 2/3 top quality players under 26 in the summer or January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.