It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

They join here and then copy and paste their account content from twitter.There are several I suspect who are one and the same,but have had numerous different usernames on this forum,all with the same self interest and promotion as their end game.

The occasional link to another SM site is fine,but a constant stream is unnecessary and annoying.We can all go and look for ourselves,if we so choose....
Harsh that I somehow get sucked into a somewhat negative mention here. I'd admit im usually here during the summers but saying i promote some kind of account and offer nothing to a debate regarding targets is a bit harsh.

Reactions: nmc
Clutch players are developed, not gained.
This is it. Bernado and Gundo came to us as good players, perhaps great players. But years here with our team and manager has made them world class. You can’t replace them like for like you have to invest in someone else. Just like when others have left and like what will happen when KDB calls it a day. It’s actually a incredible thing to see and we are so lucky City have got it right on several occasions.

Was told yesterday he’s been offered approx £650k after tax (!) + signing on fee, was on a City Pod and mentioned there last night. It’s absolutely genuine the Saudi club are in for him and offering crazy £.

In terms of fee, £40m is the latest talk that’s flying around.

Interesting to see where this leads.

If even half of what they are said to be offering him is true, it would be a bit daft for them to then be haggling over some 10m for a transfer fee. £40m+ should be but a snip. That's 2 MacAllisters these days.

Was told yesterday he’s been offered approx £650k after tax (!) + signing on fee, was on a City Pod and mentioned there last night. It’s absolutely genuine the Saudi club are in for him and offering crazy £.

Mahrez is a great player. Has been a great player for us over the years. Something about this for me is similar to the Sterling deal, if offered a good fee maybe time to move on.

I accept you can make the argument he’s too good for Saudi but that’s some serious money if true.

Think they will sweep the South/Central American and Asian markets for players to go alongside a dozen or so big name but ageing players from the different continental federations to act as influencers for the WC bid.

Do you think we could interest them in a big money bid for Scott Carson ?

If even half of what they are said to be offering him is true, it would be a bit daft for them to then be haggling over some 10m for a transfer fee. £40m+ should be but a snip. That's 2 MacAllisters these days.
Exactly right, they’ll pay up. If Mahrez is keen this will happen quick.

Think they will sweep the South/Central American and Asian markets for players to go alongside a dozen or so big name but ageing players from the different continental federations to act as influencers for the WC bid.

Do you think we could interest them in a big money bid for Scott Carson ?
Hahaha noooo we keep Carson, no ££ is big enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.