It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Further continue to abuse me all you want. I thought you and your cohorts would have sussed out that your hazing campaign last week had little or no effect.

However, please don't trivialise suicide when being abusive to me. Suicide is a real thing, only yesterday I heared how a mate managed to talk an 18 year old off a bridge. Suicide affects all ages and people and has far reaching consequences for everybody. I rather you wouldn't but if its important to you, keep calling me what you want but please steer clear of the suicide rhetoric.

Is your mate Phil Brown?

Yeah he does, but so will Maguire if you make him the most expensive defender in history for £90m.

Sterling came in on £180k/week 4 years ago, Mahrez is supposedly on well over 200k/week. If you're going to sign someone for that much they are going to earn massive money and I find it hard to believe the club would rather save £50k/week on wages but spend £23m more on a player 7 years older.

Especially one we can still sell in six years time for three times what we originally paid, should he work out.

It was never a summer of big change,it was always tweeking.

Well with all the speculation it sounded like we'd be losing, kompany, gundo, delph, danilo, otamendi and sane. That's not including the more tenuous speculation around players like Silva, Jesus and Mendy.

That sounds like quite a big overhaul. I'm not saying all the speculation about those players should be taken as gospel but its good to hear the club aren't looking at anywhere near as much change.

Well with all the speculation it sounded like we'd be losing, kompany, gundo, delph, danilo, otamendi and sane. That's not including the more tenuous speculation around players like Silva, Jesus and Mendy.

That sounds like quite a big overhaul. I'm not saying all the speculation about those players should be taken as gospel but its good to hear the club aren't looking at anywhere near as much change.

Delph and Danilo will be sold if acceptable offers come in, but it's by no means certain they will leave.

Jesus leaving was absolute horseshit, don't know where that came from but I know his family weren't best pleased by it.

The biggest confusion with De Ligt is that the dutch sources who are considered reliable have stuck to the line that he's allowed to go wherever he chooses for €75m.

That's £67m. Consider Maguire at £90m...and he'd be 31 at the end of the deal compared to 24....something just doesn't add up.

And I know people have said Raiola, but he's not even De Ligts agent, he's representing him for this deal as a 3rd party brought in by De Ligt's normal agent.

Apparently, Raiola has managed to become his agent and his former agent now is only his counselor.

The latest news published are Juventus is trying to get him and will meet Raiola.

Still think the player first choice is Barcelona. Let's see if they improve their offer.

Hard to be sure until players report back. Delph will be sold if an offer comes in and some one is willing to pay whatever he is on. Can't see Gondo or Otto leaving. Danilo seems to want out and would most likely get his wish if replacement is found. Silva and Jesus are not likely to move this window. Who in their right mind would bid for Mendy until he proves his fitness. Expect limited change 2/3 in 2/3 out.

I wonder do we have a plan B for Rodri if he stays at Atletico or goes elsewhere? We haven’t really been linked with anyone else and it’s the most important position to fill given Fernandinho’s age.

Most of other our business will depend on outgoings, if Otamendi stays I can see us not buying a replacement for Kompany. If Danilo stay we won’t About Cancelo. Whether Delph stays or goes I can’t see us replacing him with anyone directly other than Angelino.

Delph and Danilo will be sold if acceptable offers come in, but it's by no means certain they will leave.

Jesus leaving was absolute horseshit, don't know where that came from but I know his family weren't best pleased by it.
Good.

Between Felix and Jesus at this time I'd stick with Jesus. Felix at this time looks like he'd need to muscle up and or develop his core strength if he was to play in the Prem.

Jesus clearly now has the physique and game to kick on and thrive in the Prem. His goal count in the Prem needs to improve but I suppose he ll have to continue to wait whilst Aguero continues to do the business.

I suspect he would have played up top with Aguero a lot more if it City played more with wingbacks and if Mendys injury issues had bern resolved more quickly.

I wonder do we have a plan B for Rodri

del-boy.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.