It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Wonder if missing out on Felix (if we were willing to pay 120m), is going to change our transfer plans at all? That's a lot of money that is going to be burning in our pocket.

Wonder if missing out on Felix (if we were willing to pay 120m), is going to change our transfer plans at all? That's a lot of money that is going to be burning in our pocket.
But we were only going for him if Sané left. If Sané doesn’t leave we don’t have that money to spend.

Like I said in another post, we gave Sterling £180k/week in 2015 as a 20 year old.

Are we really not going to offer 200-220 in 2019 for a similarly talented player?
I forget if I read this or if it was Ahsan who said it but apparently the deal he signed most recently put him the 125-150k a week range. Unless his agent is totally incompetent there’s no way we’d be able to able to get him on less than 200k for what he’s gonna go for. He’d be one of our highest earners whether we like it or not.

De Ligt has a big decision to make between wages and career.

I'm not quite sure why we don't push the boat out on the latter, with only three at most coming in?

There is a surprise coming on that front, whether it is a good one or a bad one...

I have a theory on this, and it's because he looks exactly like Mangala did at that stage of his career.

We've been burned once, we'll tread carefully here.

How do you know this?
Well I don’t know this personally. But Tolmie says this. So depends whether you trust him. Also, he said that the money City are prepared to pay for Felix is nowhere near the release clause. So the money we’d be willing to accept for Sané is very similar to the money we’d be prepared to pay for Felix. Stands to reason that without selling Sané, those funds either don’t exist or would have to come from another source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.