It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Well I don’t know this personally. But Tolmie says this. So depends whether you trust him. Also, he said that the money City are prepared to pay for Felix is nowhere near the release clause. So the money we’d be willing to accept for Sané is very similar to the money we’d be prepared to pay for Felix. Stands to reason that without selling Sané, those funds either don’t exist or would have to come from another source.

I'm relieved a little that the Felix deal has fallen through.

Given there are concerns about the price for Maguire. The figures suggested for Felix seemed totally unrealistic.

I could understand those figures two years ago in relation to Mbappé but there did not seem anything to suggest that Felix is worth those figures yet.

If Angelino is true I reckon its shaping up to be positive news in respect of the transfer market.

You obviously weren't around when Alphonse Groenendijk was our only summer singing for 500k.....

Not sure what are you talking about. City was founded in 2008 and there was no any Gronendijk since then. And even if it was, he would be great as he has dijk in his name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.