It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I bet he didn’t make double figures in terms of appearances. Once Horton came in he hardly played.
I remember one good game he had for us, QPR at home, won 3-0 I think. I even went and got his name on the back of my shirt after that.
Then he disappeared

Reactions: nmc
Koulibaly isn't for sale and after this window his clause goes up to like €150m or something. That was over before it began. Else we'd be first in line to land him I bet
Yes, he is for sale. They just apparently want £90mil which funnily enough is what Leicester want for Maguire....

What’s the latest on Douglas luiz doesn’t anybody know?? He had a good individual year at Girona and won the under 21 tournament for Brazil in France and got Player of the tournament. He Has all the attributes to succeed at our place for sure.. Will he get his permit this time round?? looks a great prospect and reckon he could do a job for us this season if granted, potential replacement for Fernandinho imo? Hope this issue gets resolved ASAP.

I think he wont get his work permit, because he's not in the Brazil national team, and he won't get into the national team as he's not playing for City because he has no work permit...

I'm relieved a little that the Felix deal has fallen through.

Given there are concerns about the price for Maguire. The figures suggested for Felix seemed totally unrealistic.

I could understand those figures two years ago in relation to Mbappé but there did not seem anything to suggest that Felix is worth those figures yet.

If Angelino is true I reckon its shaping up to be positive news in respect of the transfer market.
I'm relieved a little that the Felix deal has fallen through.

Given there are concerns about the price for Maguire. The figures suggested for Felix seemed totally unrealistic.

I could understand those figures two years ago in relation to Mbappé but there did not seem anything to suggest that Felix is worth those figures yet.

If Angelino is true I reckon its shaping up to be positive news in respect of the transfer market.
Why?
Why do you care what we pay for a player? Not your money,we are wadded, our manager,the best around, wants a player, what does it matter what we pay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.