It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Get your laughing pants ready.

Cash + Danilo in deal for Cancelo looking on. Makes sense all round.

The Lukaku for Dybala swap looks dead as Dybala doesn't fancy it.

This could all be done in the next 24h.

Reality check for the rags incominng...

Just read it on Twitter - tuttosport

Also rumours that Barcelona have found a buyer for Coutinho. Only about 3 clubs could afford him, and I doubt it's us or PSG that's interested.

Laporte is our only genuine world class cb in my opinion. I like Stones and Otta but it’s a stretch to say they’re world class.

Both would start for any other PL side individually. Both are mainstays of elite Nathanial sides. They’d start as a pair for Arsenal, Chelsea & United.

We have 3 World class centre halves, all in their prime. We have 3 or 4 very viable back up options. Kompany can never be replaced, much like when YaYa left, you will see a tactical alteration not a player replacement.

We have 1 world class CB imo.

I'm not sure how one defines 'world class' but Otamendi and Stones would start regularly for most teams in the league.

Juventus have decided to accept a player plus cash offer to sell Joao Cancelo to Manchester City. Juve have agreed a fee in the region of €30m to €35m, plus Danilo. Cancelo could soon fly out to England to undergo a medical and agree personal terms with City. [@tuttosport]

I see no european club fancied dani alves for free then.. returned to brazil.

And he was supposedly still good enough to join us. Lazy churnslism.

Just because he signed for Sao Paulo doesn't mean no one in Europe wanted to sign him.

Sure. on the one hand, maybe.

But, it kinda does though, doesn't it. he touted himself to everyone, even did that photoshopped twitter thing in different jobs, seeking out an employer. Not even Juventus went for it, and they love a free player and a return. spurs who lost trippier didnt either. Do you tgink he would choose sao paolo over either, had they offered? or that sao paolo could match their offers of wages?

He went because nobody went for him. imho.

Also rumours that Barcelona have found a buyer for Coutinho. Only about 3 clubs could afford him, and I doubt it's us or PSG that's interested.

When you get close to the end of the window the reasons why deals haven't happened start to get re-assessed!

Not many Premier Leage teams that wouldn't be greatly improved with him in the starting line up.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.