It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

According to Sam Lee we are still looking for a CB.

i personally wouldnt be surprised if we have asked about bonnuci while doing the cancelo deal? experienced player that could do a job with us for a couple of years while eric and taylor get abit more advanced and then we could send bonnuci to NYCFC

Sorry, but it's you who claimed Stones & Otamendi were world class... In future, I'd engage your brain before letting your fingers loose on your keyboard mate.... :-)

I have an opinion that differs from yours, only I’ve supported my opinion. You’ve not. You’ve just said no and put your fingers in your ears.
I’m happy to let you wet your pants about us having just about the best centre back options in World football.

Really ??
You should take a look at your own posts and the number of people who are slagging you off with your nonsense.
I`ve yet to see one poster who agrees with the rubbish you`ve been spouting.

Oh no, some dimwits on here don’t agree with me... Footballers plying their trade at the very top of the game are World Class in my opinion. If you’re happy to side with the bed wetter that is desperate for us to sign a fourth centre back or face certain doom, then good for you. I totally disagree and have explained why.

I`m still waiting for YOUR World Class Team ... but I expect you really don`t have a clue.

My World Class team? What has that got to do with anything? There’s not just eleven World Class players that all fit neatly into an xi.

I did make a point that VK is much better than Stones and Otta.

Sorry, but I don’t agree. In his prime he was a far superior defender than both. Stones and Otamendi are more suited to us. But that’s just my option. Komoany had an excellent end to the season, but Otamendi had an exceptional season in 17/18 and Stones was absolutely outstanding in the first half of the season which people seemed to have totally forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.