It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

People may not like this. But i don't think Pep is going to be content with Angelino/Zinch as his LB options, long-term.

As long as Mendy remains a sick note. LB is going to be our weakness.

Yeah you're probably right.

I mean ZInchenko's never lost a game at left back and Angelino was probably the best left back in last seasons Champs league. So he must be a bag of nerves that he isn't covered until a truly world class one gets fit.

People may not like this. But i don't think Pep is going to be content with Angelino/Zinch as his LB options, long-term.

As long as Mendy remains a sick note. LB is going to be our weakness.

I guess we’ll make a decision this season - if Mendy either doesn’t play or doesn’t perform he’ll be shipped out and properly replaced. Can’t really carry 4 left backs - so we need to be even more patient with Mendy.

We could manage, no doubt. But if we want to improve, we need to replace outgoing players. And just as Rodri replaces Ferna and Bernardo/Foden replaces Silva. We still need depth in the squad.

Competition for the players replacing the outgoing players, if you will. :)

The age of the players means improvement should be seen in any case. We have had two unbelievable seasons with a young squad learning a lot. There is so much further potential when you look at Ederson, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Sane. You don't always need new players to improve. Liverpool found another 20 points through signing a goalkeeper. It wasn't just down to him, it was a years additional development and improvement by existing players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.