It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a vacuum that makes sense pablo. Factor in the Kylian and Sanchez links though. That's the confusion. Surely you don't think it's fake? What's your stance on what's going on?

=

Chinese whispers stimulated by constant press speculation linking him with a move away, because a player like him couldn't possibly want to stay at little, old City!

The salivating haste among some to discard him is more than a little unseemly.

Who's doing that? We're going round and round and we will for two weeks I reckon...

Long term KM is the better prospect. simple as that, no? The club and Pep think that and it's clear as day. I dunno what people think is going on here. It's obvious. nobody is wanting to unload kun though...find one poster?

In a vacuum that makes sense pablo. Factor in the Kylian and Sanchez links though. That's the confusion. Surely you don't think it's fake? What's your stance on what's going on?

=
Think what's fake? Pep has always been a fan of having plenty of firepower in his teams. Goals is the name of the game for him hence why we haven't gone balls deep for a CB of DM. I've no doubts whatsoever that he would happily take Sanchez and Mbappe as well as retain Aguero. That's the kind of squad winning teams have. Quality on the bench as well as the pitch.

When did this idea that Pep doesn't rate Sergio become fact? It's a fucking nonsense.
Of course he was always going to play Jesus after he signed him. It made perfect sense to see how he would fit in. To use that as justification for Aguero suddenly becoming surplus to requirements is some leap. Pep was gushing about him towards the end of the year.
Honestly, you'd think that he was on his last legs reading the shite on here.

It's remarkable.

He apparently wasn't praising him in the right way.

Aguero will soon be leaving & we have to sign players because of it. It might overlap this season or it might end up being next season, but if we see the players available, we have to try.

Think what's fake? Pep has always been a fan of having plenty of firepower in his teams. Goals is the name of the game for him hence why we haven't gone balls deep for a CB of DM. I've no doubts whatsoever that he would happily take Sanchez and Mbappe as well as retain Aguero. That's the kind of squad winning teams have. Quality on the bench as well as the pitch.

Right! I think the people getting excited for Kylian are being perceived as Kun = Out people such as @almir

Who's doing that? We're going round and round and we will for two weeks I reckon...

Long term KM is the better prospect. simple as that, no? The club and Pep think that and it's clear as day. I dunno what people think is going on here. It's obvious. nobody is wanting to unload kun though...find one poster?
Very few people will openly admit being racist, but you can still spot them a mile off. Same difference.

Surely we must be at the stage where we need to see some further movement out before bringing someone in. I think the club is desperate to conclude exit deals for Kelechi, Fernando, Delph and also try and get shut of Bony, Mangala and Nasri - These deals seem to have stalled or died but if we can get them sold off I think we may see 2 further signings, one defender and another striker perhaps. Strange when you consider the list of those already gone that we still have 6 deemed as dead wood. Shows the state we were in with an ageing squad. So far this window has been excellent so we mustn't complain great job by Pep and others.

It's remarkable.

He apparently wasn't praising him in the right way.

Aguero will soon be leaving & we have to sign players because of it. It might overlap this season or it might end up being next season, but if we see the players available, we have to try.
Agree entirely with your last paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.