It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone is just focused on getting rid of Aguero. (We're City, let's have all 4!)
But am I the only one worried that we are a couple injuries away from Fernandinho playing left back again next season?

We are a couple of injuries away from that in all positions. Two per position in the squad is pretty normal.

3 left backs would be overkill?

I know everyone is just focused on getting rid of Aguero. (We're City, let's have all 4!)
But am I the only one worried that we are a couple injuries away from Fernandinho playing left back again next season?

That would always be the case in a balanced squad tbf. Both left backs could get injured.

Danilo can play both sides.

I think this is Pep's thinking too..

To win the trophies we want we need the strongest first team and the strongest bench.

3 fullbacks in total with all our academy fullbacks on loan still looks a tad thin though?

If you see the pre season games we are more playing 3 at back with 2 wing backs.

Sterling and Sane could play their

We have plenty of options now, except CB where I feel we need to be 100% looking at.

Stones, Otamendi only looked good next to Vinny and we all know injuries are only a game away from derailing him.

A good CB and we are set to go the full season.

Sanchez would be the bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.