Eliaquim Mangala > Crystal Palace, £20m
Fabian Delph > Stoke, LOAN
Wilfried Bony > Swansea, £10m

Jonny Evans > City, £30m
Alexis Sanchez > City, £70m

Riyad Mahrez > Arsenal, £50m
Thomas Lemar > Liverpool, £75m
Philippe Coutinho > Barcelona, £GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH

This is why what we pay for a player does matter both in a transfer fee and wages. There is a budget even though it's not our personal money.

Mangala is still arsing about too.

If these three don't go we will do well to just get Sanchez.
Lol...Been moaning about this all summer, but the happy clappers don't like it. They think its unbecoming of someone who is supposed to be supporting the club.

Oh well :(

I'm starting to lose my love of the transfer window. It seems no matter who City buy it's never enough to address their main problems. I'm convinced there's nobody in the world who could sign for City and be clinical in front of goal or a consistent danger on corners.

I hope Alexis proves me wrong on one of them.

Deadline day predicition:

Tosin Adarabioyo > Sunderland, LOAN
Jason Denayer > Galatasaray, LOAN
Eliaquim Mangala > Crystal Palace, £20m
Fabian Delph > Stoke, LOAN
Wilfried Bony > Swansea, £10m

Jonny Evans > City, £30m
Alexis Sanchez > City, £70m

Riyad Mahrez > Arsenal, £50m
Thomas Lemar > Liverpool, £75m
Philippe Coutinho > Barcelona, £GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH
Barça have an extra day as their window doesn't close until the day after ours.

Lol...Been moaning about this all summer, but the happy clappers don't like it. They think its unbecoming of someone who is supposed to be supporting the club.

Oh well :(

The thing is that was the only way to get top talents to sign at the start of the takeover. It was a trickle down effect that was always going to be a problem down the road. It's one of the downsides of being out of the highest level of hierarchy and overpaying was the penalty for getting in in a short matter of time. Those fees and wages will trend down once we're more established but it'll take a while. That's why I don't woman about fees and wages (but for reasons you state they do very much have merit). It is what is is. Unless you want to be netspend champions and dethrone Arsenal. Not a shot at you btw but overpaying was the fastest and best way to get to where we are.

Problem getting rid of Bony is because there is no evidence that he can play football, and there never was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.