It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to bed last night Bony was off to Swansea & Delph depending on what minute it was in the hour off to Stoke with Mangala wanting Inter who don't want him.

Woke up Bony has wriggled off the hook and taken another loan (we should have taken £10 and git rid), Delph still acting like a pair of hookers knickers off/on and some idiot from Palace has offered us half what we paid for him.

Going to be a long day.

Don't think I can recall a transfer deadline day where so many big deals are still up in the air. Sanchez, Coutinho, Van Dijk, Mahrez, Lemar etc. Going to be a long day!

Don't think I can recall a transfer deadline day where so many big deals are still up in the air. Sanchez, Coutinho, Van Dijk, Mahrez, Lemar etc. Going to be a long day!

I really hope the dippers don't get VVD and lemar!

Yep, would be a pretty good window for them if it happened, although presumably it would mean Coutinho leaving.

Despite CL the Dippers finances are not good. Fenway Spports only lend them money or borrow on their behalf so the magnitude of their spending plans in recent days points to Coutinho being on his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.