It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make a hell of a team with only Mendes clients, love that he inexplicably represents Andre Gray

thanks mate

It's definitely not complete, and he does a lot of intermediary work for the big 3 Portuguese clubs and Valencia and Monaco, so if you're looking for players he might be representing in talks, it could pretty much be anyone from those 5 teams as well.

That Mendes is a busy fella, eh!

There will be a lot of shocked blues this summer.

That Fabinho is a top player.
shock means surprise which means a player we haven't been really linked with and is a mendes client, also tolmie is likely using it in positive connotations, which leads me to come to the conclusion that its a great player that we haven't really been linked with that is a mendes client.
A possible list of players that fit this criteria are

renato sanches
james Rodriguez
bernardo silva
semedo
pepe
Andre silva
Di maria

of course there could be other players as domalino mentioned where he could represent in talks only, who likely play for monaco, valencia, or the Portuguese clubs, some players i think might be on that list are

mbappe
mendy
grimaldo
Gaya

Thats all the players that i think are possible signings with mendes involved.

shock means surprise which means a player we haven't been really linked with and is a mendes client, also tolmie is likely using it in positive connotations, which leads me to come to the conclusion that its a great player that we haven't really been linked with that is a mendes client.

renato sanches
james Rodriguez
bernardo silva
semedo
pepe
Andre silva
Di maria

of course there could be other players as domalino mentioned where he could represent in talks only, who likely play for monaco, valencia, or the Portuguese clubs, some players i think might be on that list are

mbappe
mendy
grimaldo
Gaya

Also GK Ederson has been strongly linked with us, admittedly no surprise :) Ronaldo too much of a shock

renato sanches
james Rodriguez
bernardo silva
semedo
pepe
Andre silva
Di maria

mbappe
mendy
grimaldo
Gaya

Out of that list Gaya as a swap with Mangala or Bernardo Silva would be my guesses but Mendes could get involved in any big deal - so if we were really in for Neymar for example- I think Mendes might get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.