It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope those are the signings, including Semedo. Think the hardest one to get might be Sandro, don't know why, so I suspect Clichy may be the last one out the door; indeed, he may stay if we cannot land another left-back (i.e. Semedo).

Shit, lets crowd fund Clichy out of here fast, absolutely useless, we don't need any more corner flags. Adieu passenger.

I wasn't being critical of what would be an amazing squad it is really just taking in all the noise and tattle on here, in the press and getting a personal feel.

For example with Sanchez he wants to win stuff, Robben and the french guy are running out of steam, Sanchez would be ideal and he would win things. He would probably rather not fuck off Arsenal fans by coming to us. In addition he would be pricey for a player not much younger than Kun. Taking all that into account ..

I think we are more likely to push the boat out for Mbappe.

Maybe with all our young players Bonucci might be a sensible idea and after 5 leagues in a row he might be looking for new horizons but do Juve really want to sell us both him and Sandro.

So Ederson, Walker, Bonucci, Mendy, Fabinho and Mbappe it is.

Yeah, fair enough mate. As said in the original post, it was part speculative punt/part wishful thinking.

I'm confused.

You're saying the best players on the list you gave will be least likely to come here and you're not especially confident.

Yet Tolmie is bullish and saying we're gonna have the best summer transfer window ever.

Lol. Barely post on here at all anymore, but nice to know some things haven't changed.

too optimistic. Vinny is going to be injured again at some point next season.
we see how fragile at the back without him.
when was the last time Vinny finished the season and playing majority of the games?
i think it's 4 or 5 years ago.
Demichelis play his role with his experience when City win the league last time.
nico, stones and kolarov is not the answer. kolarov can play in his natural position, and being a back up for CB.
but City need another leader at the back. if Bonucci is not possible signing, just get Van Dijk.

Last edited:
Settle quicker like Lovren, Shaw and Chambers did when they left Southampton to other PL clubs? Utter myth that moving between PL clubs helps you settle better
I have gotten tired of correcting this myth. Folks will agree when you show them facts disproving their point, but within a month or by the next window, they'd e back repeating it again :(

Its quite frustrating. :)

I think Pep will stick with Kola, Vinny, Otamendi and Stones as our CB choices plus Tosin as a potential backup if he signs a new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.