It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody denied he was brilliant.

But being brilliant doesn't relate to what the fuck I've been arguing about, does it genius?

You are arguing a pointless point.

Fern wasn't lacking anything, he did exactly what City needed and we wiped the floor with everybody. He & the team get tired & now suddenly he's vulnerable to pressing & needs to be hitting more long balls.

We've just seen KDB hitting them to Spurs tonight, with Gundogan in that position half the time taking passes with his back to the oppo goal, like an Englishman.

In the end Pep ends up with 5 at the back & one up front to tighten it up.

But it's Fernandinho who is vulnerable to pressing.

Delph has shown many times this season that we doesn't need another LB. Mendy comkng back will be like a new signing, and Delph will be second choice. Angelino hopefully replaces Zinchenko (both because he's better and HG) and can play LB as well. A DM and another winger is all we need. If we get another DM, Fernandinho could play RB, CB, LB and DM

You are arguing a pointless point.

Fern wasn't lacking anything, he did exactly what City needed and we wiped the floor with everybody. He & the team get tired & now suddenly he's vulnerable to pressing & needs to be hitting more long balls.

We've just seen KDB hitting them to Spurs tonight, with Gundogan in that position half the time taking passes with his back to the oppo goal, like an Englishman.

In the end Pep ends up with 5 at the back & one up front to tighten it up.

But it's Fernandinho who is vulnerable to pressing.
I'm sorry but what exactly gives you the idea that only after the last week have I started having these doubts about Dinho, and that I'm merely being reactionary?

You're obsessed with Dinho running like a donkey on the field and praising him for it. Nobody is debating his work rate and defensive ability for fuck sake.

And when did I argue KDB and Gundogan are press-resistant? I used KDB dropping deep as an example of someone who can control the game from deep given his passing range to compensate for Dinho's lack of it. KDB DIDN'T DO THAT LAST SEASON WHEN YAYA WAS DLP, DID HE?

Learn to fucking read first and also not be so incredibly presumptuous to the point you start imagining things I've said when I haven't.

I'm sorry but what exactly gives you the idea that only after the last week have I started having these doubts about Dinho, and that I'm merely being reactionary?

You're obsessed with Dinho running like a donkey on the field and praising him for it. Nobody is debating his work rate and defensive ability for fuck sake.

And when did I argue KDB and Gundogan are press-resistant? I used KDB dropping deep as an example of someone who can control the game from deep given his passing range to compensate for Dinho's lack of it. KDB DIDN'T DO THAT LAST SEASON WHEN YAYA WAS DLP, DID HE?

Learn to fucking read first and also not be so incredibly presumptuous to the point you start imagining things I've said when I haven't.

Ahb so all the time you were actually saying Fernandinho is brilliant.

My mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.