It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness for that. I'd be appalled if we went for Bale now.

I'd be ecstatic if we got one of Hazard or Mbappe. I'd explode if we got both but I'm sure that is next to impossible.

Jorginho and Bailey would be a long way from Garcia and Sinclair; even though I thought Javi was decent.

Bale left England to get away from his scrote family, I doubt very much he will come back here unless United chance their arm and ask for him in part exchange for De Gea.

Personally, I also feel we need another top striker - Greizmann would tick a lot of boxes for us. We have to be planning now for the day Sergio finishes.

Has there been any word on the Danilo situation? I'd really like to see Maffeo take his spot next season.

So would I. Aggressive little fucker against us in pre-season last year - Sane didn't enjoy it one bit.

Danilo is okay but he was the back-up to missing out on Alves and we have very little wiggle room in terms of foreign spots and raising decent cash on anyone else.

There's no way Paulinho is moving to Leverkusen in my opinion unless we are somehow involved.

If it coughs in Brazil we absolutely know about it.

Txiki is a sneaky operator and could have leveraged our Bailey interest by agreeing a future first-option on Paulinho, essentially also giving them the £30m to buy him by paying them £70m for Bailey.

I can’t say I’ve ever seen Bailey play.

Is he another Sane in the making? Or a different type of player?

What happened to our supposed interest in Weigl? Jorginho seems to have become our primary target for midfield, ahead of the likes of Fred, Weigl and Thiago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.