It's quiet... summer 2018.

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by york away to this!, 1 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy

Easy

I assume for both.

I’m surprised we are going for Bailey given his agent is terrible and a bad influence. The type of agent that will complain when he’s benched in big games as he did recently and would love to engineer a move after a season or two for another big paycheck.

2. pavelsrnicek

pavelsrnicek

Hopefully Jorginho gets done without any Sanchez like shenanigans. Can’t see him as a good fit for a Mourinho side but it’s probably Jorginho’s big chance at a mega money move so he could be tempted be the dark side.

3. Dr Jacoby

Dr Jacoby

Thanks.

I still think we are missing a trick by not picking up Bernard on a free, though.

4. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

That would leave us with only 130ish maybe a bit more for either Isco, Hazard or Mbappe...hmmm would that be enough?

5. richards30

richards30

lol! worth asking our kid!

6. BJL_City

BJL_City

we need a proper LB back-up to Mendy, if not we'll fall into the same balance issue at this season. Delph has been great and will be good squad cover as a utility player, but we need a genuine LB alternative to Mendy, doesn't seem likely that Angelino will come back and stay which is a shame as it would be perfect, but we've been short in games on the left where we needed a presence and a player who could go both ways really effectively.

7. OB1

OB1

I think Mendy, Delph and Danilo (if he stays) cover us; especially if we bring Maffeo in and keep Danilo. Walker can I think fill in at LB if necessary.

8. ricky77

ricky77

Cheers

I’d be more than happy with that

9. OB1

OB1

We do need to plan for Sergio leaving but as it does not look like that will be until the end of his contract, summer 2019 might be the time for that?

10. blueparrot

blueparrot

Think if we get Bailey it will be instead of those and we 'd have decided they aren't available before we plunge for Baliley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.