It's quiet... summer 2018.

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by york away to this!, 1 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJL_City

BJL_City

I think we'll reach the same stage next season looking at our European campaign in the same light unless we have 2 proper left-backs in the squad. Of course, Mendy could stay fit all season but judging by his propensity to commit silly, needless tackles that lead to injury and pratting about on 1 leg when he was injured, I don't hold much hope that he'll keep himself fit.

2. blueparrot

blueparrot

Delph is now a left back too.

3. Easy

Easy

There’s a big pay day to City and even bigger one from City to Real, Barca or PSG.

Sterling’s agent?? I haven’t heard one word from him since he joined.

Bailey’s agent is the worst in the business. I can only think of Raiola being close in terms of negative effect on a club.

Bailey’s agent has recently not only criticized his club but the manager and team mates as well. This is going a step further than the typical bad agents. Seluk looks like an angel compared to him.

4. ricky77

ricky77

Does Maffeo count as Home grown. Can we bring him back and still keep Danilo?

You mentioned 4 yesterday with 1 maybe going straight out on loan
    Any idea who these other 2 are if Bailey and Jorginho are 2. I imagine they need to be home grown or else some news to leave. Cheers

5. PJM1891

PJM1891

I like the sound of Leon Bailey, especially since he seems linked to everyone bar us. Will make it even sweeter if he signs, epic meltdowns.

6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    Seluk wasn't above attacking both Pellers and Fernando before.

7. MCFC ISRAEL

MCFC ISRAEL

Can we really go for Bailey + Hazard / Mbappe? Sounds too dreamy

8. balotelli's back pocket

balotelli's back pocket

No. I doubt it. Unless Aguero was moved on, which would be difficult and somewhat counter intuitive.

9. Easy

Easy

Don’t recall the Fernando attack. But the point is why would sign a player which such a terrible agent.

Seluk has calmed down for Yaya’s sake but are we really going to risk a repeat. Bailey is young, his agent will look to move him repeatedly.

Counterproductive to buy him. Really don’t see it.

10. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    Can't find it now but he called him rubbish and said we'd win nothing with him in the team when we wouldn't discuss a new deal for Yaya. He's also personally attacked Txiki and Pep on a number of occasions including attacking basically every player signed from 13/14 onwards by saying Txiki had wasted millions on players that were all terrible, or something along those lines.

Agree about Bailey's agent, the man is a piece of shit and would be even worse here than at Leverkusen imo as Bailey wouldn't be able to dislodge the 3 players we already have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.