It's quiet... summer 2018.

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by york away to this!, 1 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karen7

karen7

Do you know i had forgotten about sanchez,aside from a few minutes against us he has been annonymous

2. Vicmeldrew666

Vicmeldrew666

But surely they are going to scattergun transfer fees and wages tò stop us buying anyone - I can see us offering the media up some total porkies in the next few months to see if they bite.

3. OB1

OB1

I think it is as nailed on as anything can be that he would improve us. I also think he would be better in our side than he is in Chelsea's.

He's currently a better player then Leroy but I hope that Leroy will ultimately prove to be the better player.

4. kippaxwarrior

kippaxwarrior

It's not where your from, it's where your at
    Rumours that his agent has spoken to Bayern Munich as its looks like both Robben and Ribery will either leave or retire this summer

5. ChicagoCityzen

ChicagoCityzen

Really hope one of the two mystery players we are in for is Dybala. Genuine class and can play across the front three and Merlin’s position if need be. Pep could make him a bigger star and will be Argentina’s best player when Messi hangs up his boots. Shame Sampaoli won’t be bringing him to the World Cup this year however

6. Dr Jacoby

Dr Jacoby

I thought the two ‘mystery’ players were Jorginho and Bailey?

7. Delphinho

Delphinho

He's already a very good player at 24, but we would have to pay more than 100m to get him, and I can't see us spending that much money for one player. He would probably be perfect in a 3-5-2 as a secondary striker between KDB and Silva and Aguero/Jesus

8. WallyA

WallyA

Dybala cannot play across the front 3, his inability to do so is why Allegri has dropped Dybala on numerous occasions. In a 3-5-2 he can be amazing, but like Messi is now, he wants to drift central or drop deep, he does not like to do the wide thing.

9. birchwoodgingerste

birchwoodgingerste

The more i see kluivert from ajax tje more imoressed i am hes comfortable on either flank has pace to burn and has amazing trickery

10. Delphinho

Delphinho

He's only 18 though, and plays in a pretty bad league

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.