It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz7

Wouldnt think so now they have Sanchez. Difficult to see where he ends up not many can afford him but those that could don't Really need him maybe chelsea if Hazard goes.
Do you know i had forgotten about sanchez,aside from a few minutes against us he has been annonymous

Vicmeldrew666

But surely they are going to scattergun transfer fees and wages tò stop us buying anyone - I can see us offering the media up some total porkies in the next few months to see if they bite.

OB1

I don't think it's nailed on that he would make us a better team tbh. He might create plenty and score plenty himself, but leave holes in the team elsewhere, which others have to cover. Or he might be just like he was last season, hit and miss.

Aguero/Jesus are better goalscorers & Sterling/Sane do a much better alround job as part of our team than Hazard has done, most seasons in Chelseas team imo.

There is no denying he's a great player. but I'm not sure Belgium would be much worse, if you dropped him for Leroy Sane.
I think it is as nailed on as anything can be that he would improve us. I also think he would be better in our side than he is in Chelsea's.

He's currently a better player then Leroy but I hope that Leroy will ultimately prove to be the better player.

Really hope one of the two mystery players we are in for is Dybala. Genuine class and can play across the front three and Merlin’s position if need be. Pep could make him a bigger star and will be Argentina’s best player when Messi hangs up his boots. Shame Sampaoli won’t be bringing him to the World Cup this year however

Delphinho

Really hope one of the two mystery players we are in for is Dybala. Genuine class and can play across the front three and Merlin’s position if need be. Pep could make him a bigger star and will be Argentina’s best player when Messi hangs up his boots. Shame Sampaoli won’t be bringing him to the World Cup this year however
He's already a very good player at 24, but we would have to pay more than 100m to get him, and I can't see us spending that much money for one player. He would probably be perfect in a 3-5-2 as a secondary striker between KDB and Silva and Aguero/Jesus

WallyA

Dybala cannot play across the front 3, his inability to do so is why Allegri has dropped Dybala on numerous occasions. In a 3-5-2 he can be amazing, but like Messi is now, he wants to drift central or drop deep, he does not like to do the wide thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!