It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching Bailey play for Genk because I'm a mad **** who likes to watch games I have a bet on and he looked great but not seen much of him at Leverkusen

Kluivert's agent is Mino Raiola.

Doesn't matter if we wanted him. As Pep so amusingly pointed out, Raiola will always try to sell players to City and/or Pep no matter how the personal relationship is between the 2.

And Raiola is no worse than Seluk once someone is in the club, no worse than Bailey's dad.

In the end, the only thing that matters is the player.

Kluivert wouldn't even start for our EDS team let alone come anywhere near our first team squad.
Garre,Matondo & Poveda are all better than him.
Difference is that he is at a club that is focused on its academy graduates in Ajax so has had his opportunity

we need a proper LB back-up to Mendy, if not we'll fall into the same balance issue at this season. Delph has been great and will be good squad cover as a utility player, but we need a genuine LB alternative to Mendy, doesn't seem likely that Angelino will come back and stay which is a shame as it would be perfect, but we've been short in games on the left where we needed a presence and a player who could go both ways really effectively.
Why folks never stop on this fact blows my mind. Delph is great. Period.

The only question with Delph is injury proneness. Not performance

Hopefully and presumably the club are already planning for Sergio's end of contract....He will rightfully leave a legend at the end of his contract but his boots will take some filling. While Pep is here we wont have an out and out striker, but then again Pep maybe here only another two years so we also have to take that it account if we are going for a replacement.

I don't ever see Jesus being the all around forward Sergio is...his ability in the link up play is superior but his finishing isn't and his ability to lead a line (while not required under Pep) is anywhere near as good. Sane is the interesting one for me...he remind me a lot of fake ronaldo (minus the aerial ability). If we can keep hold of him he could be the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.