It's quiet... summer 2018.

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by york away to this!, 1 Feb 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rammy Blue

Rammy Blue

Especially if he’s a part-ex in a Mahrez deal.

2. Armaan

Armaan

Wasn’t this what we were offering the idiots in January ?

3. g180aj

g180aj

I’m seeing them do it with a couple of our squad the throwing a new signing in on it as a new teaser reveal.

4. sirrmattmoo

sirrmattmoo

If the stories are to be believed they wanted Roberts and £70 million. Pep wanted to keep Roberts for the summer at the time however.

5. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

After listening to Pep last night, I really dont see us doing much business this summer....I hope we add another forward (Mahrez?) as feel we need alittle more upfront if going for 4 comps next season but it does sound like is could be Jorginho and thats it...We need to make sure we keep ahead of the pack as I can see the rags, Liverpool etc spending big this summer...

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 7h7 hours ago
    Pep on transfers: "One or two, no more. We can't invest… maybe people don't believe me but we don't have the money to invest £300m every season. We invested a lot and will invest less in the future, because instead of doing it in two or three windows, we did it in one."

Last edited: 16 May 2018
  6. City_Sean

City_Sean

I'm expecting it to be Jorginho and Mahrez then. Roberts going for £15m would be good too. Wouldn't shock me if Zinchenko and Gundogan both went.

7. Delphinho

Delphinho

Give Roberts a chance in pre season, and see how he does. If he does well he could be a decent squad player, and play against the lower tier teams

8. richards30

richards30

I still think it will be 3 in

9. ken tali

ken tali

im pretty sure we have that.money if really needed and there is a chance to sign a world class player, specially if we could sell some of the players we dont need anymore

10. Marvin

Marvin

I was hoping for Mbappe, but doesn't sound possible now.

I would go for a deep midfielder, and left back cover. I rate Diaz and Foden. I'd like to see them come through. Pep may not be here for that long. The guarantee for the future is a young squad with leaders like Terry and Lampard who effectively manage the side through all manner of coaches.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.