It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, just cannot make my mind up on Hazard and where that would leave, most likely Sane.

I doubt Chelsea would sell to us anyway, so it might all be pointless.

However, we may have had some sort of encouragement.

It's all fun and will be a fun summer ahead.

bernardo and sterling rotated fairly well. Injuries will hit. It's a long season and can't imagine anyone getting hit too hard. Sane is definitely one of my favorites though but still would welcome this signing

bernardo and sterling rotated fairly well. Injuries will hit. It's a long season and can't imagine anyone getting hit too hard. Sane is definitely one of my favorites though but still would welcome this signing

Love Sane, and B Silva will definitely get better, he looks a star in the making. In fact, they both do.

Maybe hazard would play more central in the Merlin role?

Can’t see it. Hazard does not like to defend or track back.

It would already be an achievement to convince him to work hard defensively.

On top of that to change his position completely. It’s not going to happen. David Silva is severely underrated defensively, he is a good tackler and frequently gets stuck in.

If Hazard comes it’s to the play LW. We are not going to see Sergio and Jesus benched so Hazard can play false 9. We aren’t going to spend a record amount of money on transfer fee and wages and then change a players position or constantly move him around.

We saw what happened with Fernandinho when he played LB, RB, DM, AM all in a short amount of time. His performances suffered even at DM.

Having Hazard play LW, RW and false 9 and CM is not going to happen. Fun to think about maybe in video games but unrealistic in real life.

You buy Hazard you limit Sane and possibly drive his exit. Zaha or Mahrez would not be £100m signings on record wages that have to start every game.

It’s a big no for me on Hazard.

On top of that to change his position completely. It’s not going to happen. David Silva is severely underrated defensively, he is a good tackler and frequently gets stuck in.

If Hazard comes it’s to the play LW. We are not going to see Sergio and Jesus benched so Hazard can play false 9. We aren’t going to spend a record amount of money on transfer fee and wages and then change a players position or constantly move him around.

We saw what happened with Fernandinho when he played LB, RB, DM, AM all in a short amount of time. His performances suffered even at DM.

Having Hazard play LW, RW and false 9 and CM is not going to happen. Fun to think about maybe in video games but unrealistic in real life.

You buy Hazard you limit Sane and possibly drive his exit. Zaha or Mahrez would not be £100m signings on record wages that have to start every game.

I completely agree about Dave being underrated defensively. The little beast even battles hard for duals. Don’t worry about work rate with Hazard. If he comes here it’s because he’s happy and will be fired up to prove his worth financially and to his teammates. We wouldn’t even fathom bringing him in if we thought he wouldn’t. As far as limiting Sane...yes that’s a real possibility but he played a little too many minutes last season and literally seemed to have 0 cover at LW. If Sane wants to go he’ll go for an insane price and we’ll being it even more talent while still having Hazard. I think Leroy will be up for the fight and good enough to push Eden out at times or Pep will find a way to get them both in. I wouldn’t stress bud. This club knows what the hell its doing. We’ve got Pep running the show with total control.

I will be happy and satisfied if we just sign Hazard this window.

Gundogan will rotate with Fernandinho for DM.

Bernardo will rotate with KDB & Silva

Sterling will rotate with Hazard & Leroy.

I agree, just cannot make my mind up on Hazard and where that would leave, most likely Sane.

I doubt Chelsea would sell to us anyway, so it might all be pointless.

However, we may have had some sort of encouragement.

It's all fun and will be a fun summer ahead.
I think if we get Hazard, he'll play both Sane and Silva's positions. So really everyone still play a shit ton of games. With Dave playing less than this season, and Sane losing his spot to Hazard every now and then when Dave starts.

I think it can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.