It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Lee got very childish with Castles the other day as well, I think he could do with a break from twitter.
No such thing as being childish when your dealing with a massive toddler like Castles. Brilliant how he called him out for his lies and hypocrisy.

Have to say this Jose guy gets on my tits. He's an arrogant twat who never admits he's wrong, and rarely gets actual info. He was insisting it was weigl, now he says it was always jorginho etc. And he never talked about Mahrez, but says he did. Can understand why Sam Lee, who works hard and gets his scraps of info from the club, is pissed off at this chancer, who just leaks whatever Aguero tells him

God I miss football:-)

No such thing as being childish when your dealing with a massive toddler like Castles. Brilliant how he called him out for his lies and hypocrisy.

Have to say this Jose guy gets on my tits. He's an arrogant twat who never admits he's wrong, and rarely gets actual info. He was insisting it was weigl, now he says it was always jorginho etc. And he never talked about Mahrez, but says he did. Can understand why Sam Lee, who works hard and gets his scraps of info from the club, is pissed off at this chancer, who just leaks whatever Aguero tells him

He's clearly reached that stage on social media where he's caught up in it all, and things like Castles being a bellend or Jose claiming he's Nostradamus matter enough for him to get dragged into spats about it.

Sometimes you just need to step away and remember twitter is 90% 11 year olds and bots, and that everyone knows Castles is a laughing stock amongst journalists and readers alike, and most City fans who know who Jose Alvarez is, have worked out he's feeding off leaks so he doesn't need to get in the mud with them.

In the end everyone just looks less professional, and therefore reliable.

He's clearly reached that stage on social media where he's caught up in it all, and things like Castles being a bellend or Jose claiming he's Nostradamus matter enough for him to get dragged into spats about it.

Sometimes you just need to step away and remember twitter is 90% 11 year olds and bots, and that everyone knows Castles is a laughing stock amongst journalists and readers alike, and most City fans who know who Jose Alvarez is, have worked out he's feeding off leaks so he doesn't need to get in the mud with them.

In the end everyone just looks less professional, and therefore reliable.
Exactly. End of a long season, especially for a rag :-)

We don't need additional players to win the CL, we were the best team in it this year which is why EUFA sent the refs they did to the quarter final games. In the second leg at the Etihad we would have been 4-2 up at half time with fair refs.
This is kind of why I woudl've preferred us to find more outright game changers of the highest level. Mahrez is clearly a good player. Don't know if he can be called great right now (unless Pep does some voodoo on him.)

If we can't and won't be given a fair treatment by the refs in UCL then the only thing we can do is try to overwhelm the opposition with quality and game-changing players because we sure aren't going to get any reffing luck going our way (which, as hinted by Pep, we've seen to be incredibly decisive in UCL games where both teams are very much on the same level).

I'm not arguing, I'm stating facts, the refs decided the games.
I can see why people like you won't see that though

Yep they sure did. Funny how Liverpool changed the narrative to the masses that them being down to 10 men is why they lost when the facts were we were in front and just started to dominate the game but now the 5-0 is swept under the carpet like a bony result just because of one correct referee decision! We had 4 wrong dicisions in those 2 games at important times, referee did there job we would of won that round.

Only thing Jose gets right is the team sheet 20 mins early because of Sergio.

I'm not arguing, I'm stating facts, the refs decided the games.
I can see why people like you won't see that though
They did, but the away 0-3 loss wasn't caused by the refs (albeit the fair score would be 1-2). Zero shots on target point to some issue, ignoring it without any analysis just doesn't make any sense. I don't know why you're so sure that City would outplay the likes of Bayern and Real Madrid who have arguably stronger and more experienced squads than Liverpool, it's far from guaranteed. What I'm trying to say is that Pep's coaching masks weak points of the squad. Mourinho would be moaning about the lack of quality having the same set of players.

Besides, it's a transfer forum, we discuss squad improvement here, not the refereeing issue - and I'm not denying that this problem exists in the CL.

Also, anyone else wonders why Pep's stocking up on 3 left footed wingers in Bernardo, Mahrez, Sane and has only 1 right footed winger in Sterling? Bit odd that!

Also, anyone else wonders why Pep's stocking up on 3 left footed wingers in Bernardo, Mahrez, Sane and has only 1 right footed winger in Sterling? Bit odd that!
I don't think Bernardo will continue to play as a winger next season if Mahrez comes. It leaves 1 right-footed and 2 left-footed players, good balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.