It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is class mate, but over who in our midfield? every signing we make now has to be an improvement? he’s nowhere near the level of merlin or kdb

nowhere near is probably s bit generous. But wouldn't be an improvement and would cost an absolute fortune, best solution is to have someone from a smaller club with the potential to surpass the starters (mahrez)

nowhere near is probably s bit generous. But wouldn't be an improvement and would cost an absolute fortune, best solution is to have someone from a smaller club with the potential to surpass the starters (mahrez)
Mahrez will prove a top signing i reckon mate & prob half of what isco would cost

He is class mate, but over who in our midfield? every signing we make now has to be an improvement? he’s nowhere near the level of merlin or kdb
If he was available then Mahrez wouldn't be bought.

I do agree our next targets have to be World class but don't see that happening till Aguero & Silva have left.

Will be interesting what Hazard does after the World Cup.

If he was available then Mahrez wouldn't be bought.

I do agree our next targets have to be World class but don't see that happening till Aguero & Silva have left.

Will be interesting what Hazard does after the World Cup.
Id have hazard in a heartbeat mate, he’d be unplayable in a team as good as ours, people say he’s lazy when chelsea lose the ball, we very rearly lose it!!

I've loved Isco and links to him over the years. With the rumors of Gundo's people meeting with Barca... could that be our path back to Isco this window??? ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.