It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the next logical move would be a left-back.

Clearly we're still testing the water for a CM, but we're not desperate so if nothing of sufficient quality at the right price appears then Delph will move there and we'll need another LB.
I'm hoping it's Ryan sessigon to cover left back/wing back/Sanè. The kids got it all!!! I wouldn't mind losing sancho as much if we replaced him with this lad.

Have to say. If mahrez is our only signing i’d be pretty worried about the new season. An injury to Fernandinho and we’re fucked
We thought that when Mendy got injured. There are players who could come in a do a job eg Delph, Gundogan, Danilo, KDB

We thought that when Mendy got injured. There are players who could come in a do a job eg Delph, Gundogan, Danilo, KDB

Do we want to go the route of having a top player to rotate with Fern or a player to just do a job?

It’s amazing how city fans refuse to rate Pogba. He’s brilliant, why is it so hard to accept that a player who plays for Manchester United can be good? Grow up.

It was meant tongue in cheek pal, relax. Don’t get so worked up about it. Grow up

Number of people who want our players to get injured so that they can say I told you see we needed players is damn too high.
Why can't we just say we won't have any major Injury issue this season rather than saying we are tucked we are doomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.