Yaya
Delph
Mangala
Hart

Loan
Diaz
Tosin
Nemecha

The report that were only going after 2 contradicts tolmie saying we're after 4 doesn't it ?
Not a report: More like Pep just saying we will only get 1 or 2. As in, it's not going to be an overhaul. But we Already knew that.

Could still be 4. Two for now and 2 for the future.

So Ryan sessegnon (sp) not on the list pep gave Tolmie, or was it the list that pep let drift across the Emirates.

Would imagine he will be the big story of the Summer

Tolmie said crack players = one of the best in their position
4 green lights = agreed deals
I thought Vinnie had been given £8M and told to walk away at the end of the season ? Pep doesn’t like his influence around the team he knows he won’t get a squad number next season imo .
1= Fred done deal
2= Bailey th agreed this one
3= Toni Kroos ( crack player )
4= CB ?? I’ll go Jerome Boateng ( crack player )

So get rid of Vinny to bring in Boateng who is just as injury prone but isn't a leader and not as good. Threw his toys out of his pram last time he was here too. Nahhh.

I am very concerned about all this talk of Germans. I think they are at it again. Wouldnt surprise me if Sane is building tanks and ME109s for when his mates arrive.

Well I for one am going to be prepared. Just got some good tape for the windows, and will be going out later to make a start on removing all the road signs round Nantwich and Crewe. Got the Mrs making some black out curtains and seeing if we have any unused pots and pans.

Remember loose lips sink ships.

Couple of months back I read about it that’s why I asked if anybody else had heard the same . Everybody keeps including Vinnie . Btw I love Vinnie he’s a club legend , I just think he’s out of Pep’s plans for future .

Did you quote the wrong article? as I don't see anything in that article that says this part of your post.

"Pep doesn’t like his influence around the team he knows he won’t get a squad number next season imo".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.