It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think there is no chance of Messi joining and has never been a chance. Do people really think that he would leave after so long there without a proper farewell and just sneak out of the back door? Hope it does, but just can't see it.

I had my doubts about this potential transfer from Day 1. Just couldn't see Messi walking out the door after 20 years in bitter circumstances. I'm sure he really was close to it but now things have calmed down a little I think he's decided to stay and Barca will quite rightly bend over backwards to accommodate what he wants. Not sure I'd want him on a free next year either. Great player but his star is on the wane......

We just need to focus on sorting our centre half requirements and tee up another striker as Aguero will be gone soon and quite frankly his injury record suggests we can't rely on him for a full season this year. Too much to put all the pressure then on Jesus. Martinez please :o)

Now it’s being reported that Barcelona promised Messi Suarez can stay if Messi stays.
complete bollocks!, but i almost want this to be true just for shits and giggles at barca!!

watching barca now is like watching a once beautiful, gracious and classy next door neighbour turn up in your back garden at 6am on a monday morning, pissed out of their heads wearing only a rah-rah skirt and an aussie rules football head cap.

sad but fascinating!

I had my doubts about this potential transfer from Day 1. Just couldn't see Messi walking out the door after 20 years in bitter circumstances. I'm sure he really was close to it but now things have calmed down a little I think he's decided to stay and Barca will quite rightly bend over backwards to accommodate what he wants. Not sure I'd want him on a free next year either. Great player but his star is on the wane......

We just need to focus on sorting our centre half requirements and tee up another striker as Aguero will be gone soon and quite frankly his injury record suggests we can't rely on him for a full season this year. Too much to put all the pressure then on Jesus. Martinez please :o)

not sure he’ll be trusted again by Barca fans if he does another u turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.