It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Tolmie posts everything in good faith and thank goodness he does, because his posts are very enjoyable but I dont understand how the last post relates to this apparent news that he is staying??

Classic stuff. He "thinks" but also "thinks" city and Messi have been talking.

Either way he piles on claiming to have known all along what was happening.

Rag fucking chancer.
"There could be a chance City and Messi were talking but it's also possible no contact was made"

It's so fucking easy I could be a hack

If I try to put this into real terms, it feels like the woman i've fancied for ages is gonna finally give me a chance. However i'm beginning to think she's a bit of a high maintenance nut case and i'm not going to be too upset if she doesn't turn up. Look at the fucking size of that suitcase.
but think of that fanny

I’ve tried not to get too invested in this saga so thankfully my head won’t explode either way, but the amount of noughts and ones flying about the earth on this subject should be ideal thesis material at some time.

The only way this doesn't kill the transfer is if he does a big sad video of how he's being forced to stay in an attempt to try and get the fans supporting the idea his clause should be honoured.

Remember a lot of people think Bartomeu needs to sell, so if Messi does a big video about how awful it is he has to stay against his will, the fans back him and agree he's been treated badly, Bartomeu eventually concedes to a €100m bid and gets to say he got forced into it by fan pressure and respecting Messi's wishes blah blah.

But it's the longest of long shots.
i feel the same way, it would fit with the political madness angle. but it feels like delusion.

It looks as though the statement earlier was purely for show- I can leave when I want to but I choose to stay for the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.