Or we win those games anyway?
We don't just start losing to Wolves & fucking Leeds because you and several others are pissing their pants we haven't signed everyone under the sun.
That's embarrassingSounds like our transfer business is concluded.
Messi has decided to stay at Barca and no doubt will pop his dummy back in as soon as they go on a winning spree under Koeman.
ADL wants 300 million euros, the hope diamond and a reach around for KK which is never going to happen, and we don't seem to have any alternatives at all.
Not even a whiff of a link to any LBs or DMs.
Not managed to shift any of our dead wood, and nothing seemingly in the pipeline either.
Frankly a pretty underwhelming summer with pretty much the same glaring holes in our squad as at the start.
I think Sterling might just have done enough to claim a place in our first choice front 3...
Torres and Sterling would switch constantly and as they are both right footed there would always be one cutting in onto their stronger foot.
1. Khaldoon said we were interested in more players
2. All the journalists linked to the club have mentioned that we wanted 2 more players as well as Messi. Now the Messi deal is off the table, i would say we are still in the hunt for 3 more players.
3. City keep their cards close to their chest with transfers
4. Man Utd and Liverpool have only signed 1 player each, stop crying about it
5. We have just less than a month in the transfer window to buy players
6. Wait until the transfer window is shut before sulking.
7. Do you think Pep will be happy going into the season with just Ferran Torres and Nathan Ake considering we finished 18 points behind Liverpool and didn't come anywhere close to winning CL. Do you really think Pep will go into the new season completely exposed like this with the same issues as last season?
How about chill the f**k out and wait and see what happens, eh?
Don't have an account?Register now!