It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What im trying to say is if we didnt spend all this time with ADL trying to sign Koulibaly and just went for Diego Carlos , Diego Carlos would probably be a City player right now. We wouldve payed his release clause, probably wouldve been done in like 24/48 hours. I didnt want Diego to begin with but Sevilla fans rate him highly so would be an upgrade on our defence. Hes apparently a leader at the back as well
Yep, Sevilla fans I know rate him highly and fully expect him to leave this summer as thats what they do with their south American players. Buy them cheap. One year of great service. Leave for a big price.

Thoughts?

Aside from the 'leaked' document being weird and clearly faked, it also doesn't make any sense as to why we would have bid for a player who at that time was disputing that he was even under contract at Barca? Also with all the leaks to the media during the Messi saga, I'm sure it would have been public knowledge before now.

I still think we're likely to put in a bid before the window closes, but I reckon they're about a month early reporting this story... gives them time to practice their photoshop skills I suppose!

That document is most likely a fake. But, who cares? He decided to stay, we need to move on from Messi. On a different note, could we be holding back financially in order as to not be seen to be taking the piss following the FFP verdict? Afterall, we wouldn't want to be seen to be ripping the arse out of it after the positive verdict.....would we? :)

We could actually come out of this window weaker than we went into it. Ake aside, we haven’t really done anything with that back line. Still nothing on the left-back position. We lost Silva and Sane and we don’t appear to be interested in addressing the hole left by Fernandinho at CDM. I really wish we had moved on from Koulibaly weeks ago. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if don’t make any more signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.