It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona should have cashed in on Messi whilst they had the chance.

Like it or not, the well managed clubs in European football at the moment are Liverpool and Bayern Munich.

Hold on a minute. Would that be the same Liverpool who furloughed staff? It does not sound like a well managed club to me when you have to steal money from the government to pay staff cough cough shareholders.

Do not hold these clubs up to any high standards. Wash your mouth out mate, actually take disinfectant to it. Both clubs are morally bankrupt and a stain on the footballing world.

Is your real name John Aldridge:)

Well barcelona are not. Man Utd certainly are not. Italian football is a joke...see Juve. They want to add Suarez to Ronaldo. Inter have become an old folk's home. At home Liverpool boss the Premier League.

All we needed to do was repair the central defence. The job is half done.
Sorry mate but that response doesn’t justify your first statement. Let’s leave it there

3rd Yes I can
4th Yes I can
5th Not the most efficient way
6th How do you know ?
7th Who the fuck cares about it, when anyone in their right mind wants to see players coming through, for City, from City's Academy ?

You seem angry

First off you cannot

So who are the best Spanish 15 year old footballers ?

Size / quantity increases efficiency it’s more efficient to develop 10 players then 5 and better to make 100 k on 10 players than 100 k on 5

Have you not seen how much we have made from selling players like Gunn etc it’s in the papers it’s common knowledge

Why are we having this conversation about how rubbish we are at selling players if you do not know how much about how much we are making on players sales

I want that too but I want them to only be the best I don’t want them there because they where in the academy

We seem to have improved on this front very recently with Foden Doyle Hardwood Bellis and Garcia

You seem angry

First off you cannot

So who are the best Spanish 15 year old footballers ?

Size / quantity increases efficiency it’s more efficient to develop 10 players then 5 and better to make 100 k on 10 players than 100 k on 5

Have you not seen how much we have made from selling players like Gunn etc it’s in the papers it’s common knowledge

Why are we having this conversation about how rubbish we are at selling players if you do not know how much about how much we are making on players sales

I want that too but I want them to only be the best I don’t want them there because they where in the academy

We seem to have improved on this front very recently with Foden Doyle Hardwood Bellis and Garcia

Yes, I can.

What do Gunn, Harwood Bellis, Doyle, Foden have in common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.