It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it odd he is happy to publicly call them out / embarrass them but not go to court on what is a case he’d surely win to get out of there
Because he doesn't really want to leave. Hes been there since 13 years old. He is not willing to do that to a club he loves just because of City. (or anyone else for that matter).

Quite understandable.

Who is he talking about?
Hannibal Lecter - Wikipedia

Edit: Love the drag & drop for images @Ric, the upgrade was worth it for that alone.

his issue isn’t just that, it’s the lack of decent signings or desire from the board. Same shit ifferent leader no matter who is at the helm.

You can't say they haven't had decent signings. Spent an insane amount on some of the world's top and in form players.

the reason it’s been so quiet recently isn’t because of the whole Messi saga , as previously posted we need to get rid off some dead wood to bring in new players , But The pandemic Hasn’t helped , other clubs just simply don’t have as much funds as normal . however good news I’ve been informed, Angelino, Garcia and Otamendi Are all close to being sold , stones is set to stay , Koulibaly is very close just the bonuses which need sorting , the reason this has dragged on is because city and Napoli aren’t talking it’s going through his agent and the amount of people involved , also Napoli have moved the goal posts so many times , I’m suprised city haven’t walked away but he has been the number one target since day one . I can see city never dealing with Napoli again after this , Pep has agreed an extension , not sure Why there Delaying the announcement..

Liam Delap to be promoted but Martinez at inter is the striker we want !
That’s all I know at the moment folks , passing on in good faith

hi blues just an update since I last posted a few weeks ago , as you’ve seen delap has been promoted to the first team , pep is that impressed with him and the other 2 strikers that he won’t be after another striker ! We’ve finally walked away From the koulibaly transfer after loosing patience with napolis demands , however expect the deal for Kounde at Sevilla to happen very quickly next week . As per previous stones is staying , ota won’t be a city player by the end of next week and the club are confident they will sell Garcia to Barca . As previously mentioned posting in good faith and don’t want aload of abuse !

hi blues just a little update since my last post , as you’ve

Hi blues just an update since my last post a few weeks ago , as youve

hi blues just an update since I last posted a few weeks ago , as you’ve seen delap has been promoted to the first team , pep is that impressed with him and the other 2 strikers that he won’t be after another striker ! We’ve finally walked away From the koulibaly transfer after loosing patience with napolis demands , however expect the deal for Kounde at Sevilla to happen very quickly next week . As per previous stones is staying , ota won’t be a city player by the end of next week and the club are confident they will sell Garcia to Barca . As previously mentioned posting in good faith and don’t want aload of abuse !
Don’t bank on the last bit ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.