It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
With dias seemingly coming, the bulk of our dressing room will be Portuguese speakers. That's 6 now. For a long time it was a spanish speaking majority, at one point i think as many as 8.

Means absolutely nothing, nor do i have a point to make. Just an observation.

What i'd LOVE right now is to hijack alex telles' transfer to the rags. Wonderful player and let's face it, left back is our worst position atm.

Don’t know much about it. Of interest, how come he hasn’t played much in the top leagues (one season in Italy on loan) and only one Brazil cap when coming up to 28?

I'm fine with ending our transfer business once we get the centreback in. Two CBs and a versatile attacker were the only things I wanted heading into the summer.

People say they want a sticker, midfielder or left back but I think it's fine the way it is. We still have our previous left backs, plus Ake added in if needs be. Up front, we've got the same two options as last year but with the possibility of a new star emerging in Liam Delap. We've got Rodri, Gundogan and Fernandinho for holding midfield roles with Foden, De Bruyne, Gundogan and Bernardo further up.

In an ideal world, I'd like to have bought an upgrade on Ilkay. Someone who can play both as an 8 and as a 6 but is a little more dynamic. But Gundogan isn't going anywhere so it's not a necessity.

This isn't a criticism but I think some of you have gotten too used to having numerous world class, ready made stars as rotation options. The days of Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez and Balotelli all up front are behind us but we're still crammed with talent.

In freak circumstances like we currently have with both first team strikers out with short term injuries, play the best academy kid you've got. That's what they're there for, other than to turn a profit. If it happens in midfield then we've got Doyle.

At 23 dias a good signing for the next 5 years
Just wish we would bid for aaour as well
Dias, ake, Torres and aaour would put a lot of legs and life in our team

I stuck a tenner on aouar to us at 12/1 last night, mostly out of hope but it also seems such an obvious transfer to do. If we've got otamendi off the books and we've only paid 55 million for dias, surely we've got the funds to add him in at 50 million? There were rumours of a 200 million warchest and so far we've signed ake for 40, Torres for 20, dias for 55 whilst also selling sane for 35 with Eric garcia looking like he will bag another 25....

Peps a fan, kevs a fan, we seem a midfielder of his ilk short and arsenal are pissing about trying to get his fee down. Go get him!

I stuck a tenner on aouar to us at 12/1 last night, mostly out of hope but it also seems such an obvious transfer to do. If we've got otamendi off the books and we've only paid 55 million for dias, surely we've got the funds to add him in at 50 million? There were rumours of a 200 million warchest and so far we've signed ake for 40, Torres for 20, dias for 55 whilst also selling sane for 35 with Eric garcia looking like he will bag another 25....

Peps a fan, kevs a fan, we seem a midfielder of his ilk short and arsenal are pissing about trying to get his fee down. Go get him!

Nah. Messi next innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.