It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
And posting a 6 year old picture proves that how?
Are you his agent?

I don't like the guy, what he got up to during lockdown says everything about him.

And the most important of all, I simply don't rate him as a footballer. He had a decent season in a terrible team. You think he will come to one of the best club sides in the world and improve us in any way? Who's place will be take? Beranrdo, Foden, KDM, Torres, Sterling, Gudo,?

cheers for the info

can you clarify your posts last night please

Gk coming in - presumably Steffan

Ake and Torres pretty much done

3 others - Centre half (Koulibaly or plan b), left back (Alt Nouri) and who is the other/what position?

Then there is the "big one" (Not sure what you meant by the clicking fingers comment) -but Im guessing you believe its Kane (or is that you hoping)?

Cheers again
Auoar, (Kane , Felix or Martinez)

He is trouble off the pitch and average on it.

He is simply not a player or person suitable for Manchester City FC.

One of our best players this season and a key reason for all our success under Pep couldn't stop sticking his dick in prostitutes during a global pandemic. Our highest scorer this season was snapped taking NOS in a nightclub. Our second best player this season is a smug prick who refused to pay his nanny.

I get the feeling that Grealish getting hammered in his teen years isn't going to rule him out of a move.

Last edited:
One of our best players this season and a key reason for all our success under Pep couldn't stop sticking his dick on prostitutes during a global pandemic. Our highest scorer this season was snapped taking NOS in a nightclub. Our second best player this season is a smug prick who refused to pay his nanny.

I get the feeling that Grealish getting hammered in his teen years isn't going to rule him out of a move.
Totaly agree, Walker is a dick, but his performances on the field are outstanding.

city are holding up the transfer market hahahahahah we feed first and leave the drips and drabs to the rest
we are in control and the transfer have been done and we are just waiting to bunch them together on one day
(super city day)

Totaly agree, Walker is a dick, but his performances on the field are outstanding.

But, apart from a few weeks after the restart, Grealish has been every bit as good for his club. Not only that, but he's gotten better every season for them as his level of responsibility has increased. He's got a pair of bollocks on him and is comfortable handling pressure.

Like I said earlier, I've got reservations just because of the logistics of fitting him in the squad but he is a very, very good player regardless of the fact that some people seem to have built this reputation of him in their heads.

Are you his agent?

I don't like the guy, what he got up to during lockdown says everything about him.

And the most important of all, I simply don't rate him as a footballer. He had a decent season in a terrible team. You think he will come to one of the best club sides in the world and improve us in any way? Who's place will be take? Beranrdo, Foden, KDM, Torres, Sterling, Gudo,?

You’re the one who seems to have a weird hatred towards a player who has done fuck all to us as a club.

The lockdown breech was irresponsible and he deserved the punishment he got. However, it’s hardly the crime of the century is it?

I think he’s a decent player who could become top class in the right team. He’s mobile, can pick a pass, keep the ball under pressure and isn’t afraid to get stuck in.

I’d take him over Gundogan as a central midfielder every day of the week. Gundogan either plays in Rodri’s position or doesn’t play at all for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.