It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s context in one match. There’s other matches we’ve lost that Laporte played in.

Of course, which kind of helps highlight my point that we need TWO excellent CBs because over the course of a season we can’t just rely on one.
Yeah like against Arsenal where we again failed to score. I agree we need 2 defenders, but I don't like pinning all our problems on them. It's easy to do. We have failed to score against Spurs, United, Southampton, Arsenal. Our whole team needs to play better as well.

We're really are using that as an argument when the man has been back from a season-long horrible injury? Every other player needs 10 games for match fitness. I would assume that applies to Laporte too. We might a lose a game or two even when he's fit, but then every team does. We absolutely are the best defence in the country with him in the side and not having him fucked us massively this season.

So are you happy to go into next season with our defensive options then?

Sorry mate, there’s nothing there I can agree with.
Thats OK mate I wont lose sleep knowing you done like or rate him that's your opinion not a problem

Put it this way, a midfield 3 oh Pogba, Fernandes & Grealish is as good as you get

A midfield 3 of Kante, Mount & Grealish again is quality

But Kev, Phil , Grealish
Or Rodri, Kev & Grealish is as good as anything in Europe

People love to hate, he is the most fouled player, at City this year he stood out a mile, ball controll, pace & passing is quality

If you don't see that because he is a prick then sorry but he would get in any team in the top 6 100%

We don't fuck up quite as much with Laporte, but we still fuck up.

it's momentum and avoiding the most ridiculous of defeats like Norwich away where it could have just kept us going long enough to find our edge again. It's no guarantee but it was a season defining moment because we were beaten once he went down.

Chelsea bound

They will pay £90m +, not a chance City pay that money unless its World class forward imo

Ake could have been called back easy enough but that's £41m saved towards Havertz
I think you’re probably right on this, but of the two they probably need ake more than Havertz as they are crap at the back

Thats OK mate I wont lose sleep knowing you done like or rate him that's your opinion not a problem

Put it this way, a midfield 3 oh Pogba, Fernandes & Grealish is as good as you get

But Kev, Phil , Grealish

People love to hate, he is the most fouled player, at City this year he stood out a mile, ball controll, pace & passing is quality

If you don't see that because he is a prick then sorry but he would get in any team in the top 6 100%

You are talking about Jack Grealish right?

Aston Villa's Jack Grealish?

Or is there another jack Grealish that's miles fucking better than the one trick pony at Villa?

But Kev, Phil , Grealish

Not fit to lace Foden’s boots. A shit Ross Barkley. A midfield three of Pogba, Fernandez and Grealish would get ripped a new one by any half decent outfit. And he’s a prick.

Yep. It's not fucking difficult to see either.

With Laporte 15 games 11 clean sheets 6 goals conceded.

Without Laporte 23 games 6 clean sheets 29 goals conceded.

You'll also notice that magically, all of Kompany's good performances last season were next to...Oh that's right, Laporte.

With Laporte, best defence in the country.

Without Laporte, shit.

Only on Bluemoon would someone know all this and say, "Nah, Laporte getting injured wasn't the problem".
Absolutely the problem , Kompany has been injured a lot for the last few years , ye5 the press continually say we didn’t replace him
A legend leader but injured a lot
Those Laporte stats speak for themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.