It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what your saying. But Messi, Pep, Tixi etc would have well and truly burnt their bridges with Barça. We have clearly enticed him.
Pep and Messi are legends of Barça. Just feels a bit uncomfortable being responsible for tarnishing that. Giving them García would be a good gesture imo
If we start giving them stuff, in any subsequent legal battle, it looks like we think we owe them something.

Fuck them. G14 bastards deserve no sympathy given the permanent damage they tried to cause to our club
Bridges with Barca, I’m sure that happened a long time ago. Remember ‘it’s not personal, it’s business’ and just think didn’t Barca turn down this ‘CFG’ proposal when Txix etc were at Barca. Big mistake.
Let them restart and grow the club organically again

looks like this is more than a power play. I expect to see him playing in blue in a couple of weeks time. amazing work by pep and the team.

I know what your saying. But Messi, Pep, Tixi etc would have well and truly burnt their bridges with Barça. We have clearly enticed him.
Pep and Messi are legends of Barça. Just feels a bit uncomfortable being responsible for tarnishing that. Giving them García would be a good gesture imo

Fùck them, Barcelona along with that cùnt Tebas have been trying to fùck us over for years and you want us to reward them!

Pep knows exactly what they have been up to, he also knows his and Messi status will not change to Barça fans.

They were laughing at us a couple of weeks ago at probably getting García for less than 15 million, not laughing now the cúntz are they at losing the greatest player in their history on a possible free because of their own internal incompetence and politics...

Maybe City feel they shouldn't owe them anything, If his contract says he can leave on a free transfer then we shouldn't have to give them anything.
If we want to be cunts about it get Messi for free and ask them for £30m for Eric Garcia :)
Only 30 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.