It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly sports saying messis dad and agent I think are meeting barca officials on Wednesday to discuss his sons future etc.

If I hear 'Bartomeu referred to the 700m release clause' on Wednesday, I'll lose the will to live. The most frustrating part of this whole saga is just reading those words.

Those signs in Spanish suggests it isn't Manchester.
That’s a Spanish airport judging by the sign boards being in Spanish
Yes, guys, well aware that the signs are in Spanish. You have to go to the airport in Barcelona first before getting to the one in Manchester. The tweet is worded incorrectly.

If there's no legal basis to Barca's release clause claim, expect Barca's resistance to a deal to collapse. They'll negotiate and we'll have to agree a transfer fee but if they have an arguable case then they will likely stand firm. In a way the path that this deal follows over the course of the next few days will be a test case of the parties confidence in the release clause in Messi's contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.