It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same people that said barto resigned
That won't matter to the people who can't stop running for the flap cave every time a click baiter shows up chatting shite on Twitter. Some people on here took the loony idea that Pep has somehow decided to tell Messi to stay at Barca as gospel. Calling for Pep to be sacked, some of them.

Last edited:
Is Messi about to shit on Pep, Soriano, Cheeky, and Khal......?.

Yep nailed on.

But he's no use for the Prem anyhow, just ask John Barnes.

And apparently it would be the best thing that could happen to Liverpool if we signed him.

And he wanted to go to Utd.

Phew, bullet dodged.

I really don’t understand. Messis contract should be crystal clear. Why can’t a few independet lawyers look at his contract and decide if he can leave for free or fucking not?

No clear answers anywhere. How hard can it be?

I really don’t understand. Messis contract should be crystal clear. Why can’t a few independet lawyers look at his contract and decide if he can leave for free or fucking not?

No clear answers anywhere. How hard can it be?

It sadly doesn’t work like that, but the people who wrote the contract are representing Messi so you’d think they have it watertight in its interpretation. TH said a day or two ago that Messi’s camp had approached FIFA so we’ll no doubt hear more on that at some point as they’ll need to issue him paperwork to move.
Its not about what’s written in reality, it’s about a player who’s been at a club 20 years is it? And preserving that hero status. He is Barça, he breaths it and lives it and he doesn't want to throw that all away regardless of if he can walk for free or not.
His image being in tact is important to us too as we aim to tap in to that to recoup our outlay! If his image is tarnished then the deal won’t work financially for anyone.
Will he come? I’ve genuinely no idea and flit between believing he will and it’s a bridge too far but I do know it has to be done with a certain amount of decorum and grace all round.

Not really customary to let passing legal boffins pop in and peruse employment contracts, especially when you are arguing a technicality that could cost you £700m, anger your fanbase and further weaken your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.