It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else starting to think this might just be a big game? I understand messi loves Barcelona however the way they’ve treated him the past week or so is fucking horrendous,bartomeu and the board are just being complete and utter cunts,the reason I think he could be playing a big game is that I’m pretty sure if I and many others were in messis shoes after the way they’ve treated him you’d just tell them to fuck off and take it to court?
No

What was champions 12 ?

Him staying and leaving on a free makes zero sense financially for Barca.

Not saying it wouldnt or wont happen but its amatuer hour if it does on their behalf.

Id also wager it happening could and imo, should leave us telling the Messi camp we wont be waiting to welcome him when he does.

Its twitter, lets all wait and see what gets said officially.
I like to wait till a player gets officially unveiled at a press conference before I can take it all in. Perhaps I'm old skool with too many memories and disappointments of yesteryears.

tenor.gif

This is far from over spin doctors working overtime. Of course Spanish outlets will spin quotes Barca way and sprinkle some of their own truths on top.

Still think there are more twists and turns to this

It doesn't look good for us. Its only a few days ago that Messi no longer considered himself a Barca player. Now his father and agent is saying yes to the possibility of him staying at the club Messi believes he has already left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.