It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
This very much feels like a holiday romance where you really don't want to let yourself get too involved emotionally. At the start I was just loving the fact we were linked but wasn't convinced we were truly interested or would secure him. But then I imagined taking my kids to go and watch him live (big imagination in the current climate), and very much got carried away. Now I can't help but feel sad at the prospect of not getting him. We really are a mad bunch. I'm still not over us missing out on Mido.

I’ve been with my holiday romance for 4 years (:

It's not so simple. Barca argues the buy out clause is valid. If they succeed in that argument then there is a very high chance we'd have to pay 700m. Buy out clauses are there for that reason and are quite clear by law.

Court sets the value if the 700m clause is deemed to have expired but the contract still stands.
Do you actually know what a buyout clause is?

I've had to join guys, getting involved is the only thing that's going to keep me sane, instead of jumping inbetween this thread and the other one every 4 seconds 14 hours a day, every day for the past week.

I've actually reached the stage now where I don't even know what I think anymore. We need to stop hanging on every word that goes out on twitter though and letting it ruin our mood and like some guy rightly posted the other day , stay completely focused on the facts in all this (which haven't really changed since the Burofax was sent)
Keep the faith blues, we are on the brink of something very special indeed - the fact we are even discussing this truly shows how far we've come.

P.s I'm not a rag
P.p.s Its a muffin.

I've had to join guys, getting involved is the only thing that's going to keep me sane, instead of jumping inbetween this thread and the other one every 4 seconds 14 hours a day, every day for the past week.

I've actually reached the stage now where I don't even know what I think anymore. We need to stop hanging on every word that goes out on twitter though and letting it ruin our mood and like some guy rightly posted the other day , stay completely focused on the facts in all this (which haven't really changed since the Burofax was sent)
Keep the faith blues, we are on the brink of something very special indeed - the fact we are even discussing this truly shows how far we've come.

P.s I'm not a rag
P.p.s Its a muffin.

Im so glad you think its a muffin, welcome to the forum and ignore the raggy barm lovers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.