It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
from TH's post Im taking it neither Barca have shifted but more importantly neither has Messi and his camp...

If this stuff about their president is true then the rest of the board might be forced to let Messi go

And shit thrown on Liverpool today as well from a Russian based journalist. Allegations of doping - high number of Liverpool players are supposedly asthmatic which potentially means they use asthmatic drugs which have performance enhancing qualities but covered by TUEs.
It’s in the Liverpool thread but seems to have gone mainly unnoticed so far.
Nobody on here is visiting the dipper thread, out of season, with this soap opera going on.

Khaldoons interview last summer where he said we hear everything ,what pep said about barca staying quiet when we got banned because things happen everywhere , messi wants out , talks go nowhere yesterday and today and tonite this happens ...

While it would be fun to think this is our doing, the case has resurfaced 2 weeks ago as the judge extended a deadline involving the investigation and keeping its results under wraps.

The thing with Barcelona and this board especially, something comes up every 2 or 3 weeks.

It's certainly a nice reminder to any Barcelona fan who was starting to take Bartomeu's side though.

If several more revelations about Bartomeu appear out of nowhere...then I'll believe City or Messi had something to do with it.

And shit thrown on Liverpool today as well from a Russian based journalist. Allegations of doping - high number of Liverpool players are supposedly asthmatic which potentially means they use asthmatic drugs which have performance enhancing qualities but covered by TUEs.
It’s in the Liverpool thread but seems to have gone mainly unnoticed so far.
I wonder if this is what Prestwich Blue was alluding to

Legal team A gets sacked from Club B, Legal team A know Club B’s dirty secrets. Legal team A are pissed off so drop a few legal, yet incriminating, documents in to the lap of said police force. Club B gets a visit from the ol Bill and boom jobs done.
So why now? Well, legal team A had a client/solicitor privilege with club B but as club B sacked legal team A that no longer stands. Legal team A a renowned firm with years of ties to Club B are pissed off at being forced out.
What better way to seek revenge against the dick who sacked you I’d say. I also think this is a completely separate agenda to that of a client they may happen to represent that also finds him or herself in a battle with said club B at present.
Good timing though eh. The lining here would be if a certain head of an organisation that looked out for club B was all implicated and subsequently arrested, but we can dream as they say.

Where have all these new Barca fans disappeared to?

Surely they will have some huge input into the goings on in their club?

(Pardon? What? They aren't really Barca fans, just red mardarses from rag and dipperworld? Well I never)

Come on lads or should I say vamos, te tenemos.
There might have been a bit of a cull ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.