It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belcher confirmed the imminent statement from Messi, and he’s the only journo worth listening to on this.

He also said it will be in response to La Liga’s statement.

So what is likelier?

a. Messi releases a statement that says ‘La Liga were right all along, and my lawyers who wrote my contract for Barca are wrong’

or

b. ‘Get fucked Tebas you fat jabba looking facist bastard, I’m going to play for Manchester City, the greatest team in all the land and all the world, and I’m doing it for free!’
I wasn’t far off to be fair...

Not seeing that it says he goes for free though, just that the compensation clause is invalid ?

Would still need a tribunal to set realistic compensation for a 33 year old in his last year ?
That part of it was pretty obvious from the start.

The important part is whether or not he is currently a Barcelona play and therefore does he require a fee or not.

Glad Jorge has told Tebas to fuck off though.

Still would require some kind of compensation but set at a realistic figure you would imagine ?

Messi needs to realize that his only way out is court. Barto is not a man of honor, he's a criminal and will not let him leave for any price - therefore, the only way out is to sign for another team (for he has terminated his contract) and be taken to court, where City will stand right behind him and pay a reasonable fee (For he does not have a 700m release clause). That's the only way. Do it my boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.