It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be a statement saying he wants to leave, as stated in his contract he should be allowed to leave but barca aren't allowing him to leave.
He might implore barca to allow him to leave and that if they had any honour they would do so.
Or he might say he loves the club and just couldn't leave.
Or he could say I'm on strike and will never wear that shirt again.
Or...
Or....
Or.....
I guess we'll find out soon enough

I don't understand how we can have all the Jorge Messi/La Liga back and forth literally two hours ago about the legalities of his contract and Jorge saying he can leave for free to Messi now staying. Same afternoon. And I say this as someone who's been sceptical that this will happen from the beginning.

He was absolutely buzzing when the La Liga letter in and City were fully expecting it too, all systems go. Agreements all in place. City and Messi were still talking earlier today. Perhaps there is a strategy I'm not privy to, but just waiting to hear from them again.

Playbooks TH, playbooks, maybe a different branch of action but probably still in the playbook.

This will have been gamed out to the end.

Only possible blocker - Messi getting nerves and backing out

Messi: "Okay, I'm ready - please release the video"
Argentine Media: "Video 1 or 2?"
Messi: "Video 1"
Media: "Okay"

Messi: "Not that fucking video!"
Media: "You said Video 1"
Messi: "I thought that's the one we did where I say I'm leaving"
Media: "Nope, that's Video 3"
Messi: "We only did 2 videos"
Media: "No you did that other one talking about lunch"
Messi: "Joder"

I reckon Bartomeu's off and he's staying

Another example of it's never "done" until it's done, I hope some of you haven't lost too much money?

don’t be surprised to see him announce that he will be signing with city in January, it will appease both parties and helps him save face.... personally it makes me feel underwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.