It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated in one of the other pages, it's clear as anything that he needed to get it out there how much he loves Barcelona and despite even making his family unhappy, wanted to be happy somewhere else. It's a final powerplay, inviting a bid to be considered, under the scrutiny of the the world.
Think we all need to let this go now.

You've been ahead of the game all the way with this but when it came to making the leap he just got back under his blanket.

Another thing I was thinking about is that if Messi has been in contact with City through this with some people saying he spoke to City this morning maybe City told him that court would be the only way out and they weren't prepared to take the chance with court proceedings after the circus that CAS started. It was a PR nightmare for City so again for the sake of a few months they may have suggested waiting it out. If he knows everything is in place for him at City he then has nothing to lose by giving such a strong interview. I feel because we have watched this so carefully opinions and theories become truth and in reality none of us have a clue about the workings behind the scenes. Some of the comments and insults have been over the top when he could be working in tandem with City.
I nodded off for an hour earlier and woke up absolutely drenched in sweat (I'm waiting on a Covid result) and feeling a bit surreal. I came down having missed the latest developments, having read some of the comments on here I'm even more confused. At least Tolmie still seems semi-confident.

I nodded off for an hour earlier and woke up absolutely drenched in sweat (I'm waiting on a Covid result) and feeling a bit surreal. I came down having missed the latest developments, having read some of the comments on here I'm even more confused. At least Tolmie still seems semi-confident.

It's not looking great. I'd love City to sign Messi and I let myself get excited. Now I'm torn between throwing the towel in and trying to generate more excitement for myself by believing the yay-sayers

I wonder if Tolmie's source had any idea about Messi doing this interview with goal.com about him staying. This must have been done at least 1-2 days ago. Did Messi camp let City people know of this or kept us in the dark too.

Really hoped earlier that Jorge Messi arrival will make this saga go in our way, but opposite happened.
Ah well not to worry.

With or without Messi we're still the best team in Manchester.

The only team in Manchester I might add.

Reactions: Pam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.