It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tolmie's hairdoo Has your contact gave you any indication as to whether todays announcement was expected or a shock?

And......are you hinting at THIS window still?

that imo is crucial info, was City aware of the video interview's content, and if this will be published today?
I would assume no based on tolmie's sources.

It was really a poker game.
Messi really had here is the word of Bartomeu instead of legal proof in contract he could leave for free without a courtroom fight.

He tried to make bets earlier street (with the fax, with missing training, with getting Jorge over from Rosario) but Bartomeu was calling all the bets, then on the river Bartomeu with having even weaker hands than Messi if it goes to showdown (court), him and Tebas made a huge bluff with the 700 euro still valid and no other way for him to leave, then Jorge and Messi say I know you dont have better hand than me sort of message (statement about contract today), but then with the video interview published Messi camp decided fold the hand and the pot went to Bartomeu.

I really don't understand how so many people have misread the bit about his family.

He was saying that he made the decision even though it upset his family, they aren't a roadblock.

Yeah there's no way he mentions it at all if they weren't on board - never mind that detail

I really don't understand how so many people have misread the bit about his family.

He was saying that he made the decision to leave even though it upset his family, they aren't a roadblock.
His family WILL have a say. Because they are looking at 2/3 yrs in Manchester and then potentially another move to New York.
Now that sounds ideal for most, but when you've already got enough money?????????

It all depends on how Barca react now.

Messi wants out. He repeated his desire to leave on numerous occasions.

Come on Barca do the right thing and respect his wishes.

I can see it all change by Monday after discussions this weekend.

Barca cannot let this go unanswered they must respond.

Barca twitter only shared one sentence of the whole interview:
“I will give it my all. My love for Barça will never change.”

Barto probably would not let any other sentence to be put out there lol.

It all depends on how Barca react now.

Messi wants out. He repeated his desire to leave on numerous occasions.

Come on Barca do the right thing and respect his wishes.

I can see it all change by Monday after discussions this weekend.

Barca cannot let this go unanswered they must respond.
I can see Bart makes Messi happy and allows him to leave and happily taking money for it and now doesn’t get shamed for letting him go so easily

Barca twitter only shared one sentence of the whole interview:
“I will give it my all. My love for Barça will never change.”

Barto probably would not let any other sentence to be put out there lol.

And good luck with Koeman in charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.