It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't spot on when it mattered though, the final money shot. He was supposed to be on a plane tonight :(

I didn't expect to get that call a couple weeks back but I bet neither did City! Sounds like lots of politics in play.
Well you did your best and it’s not your fault. Some here act like as if you are calling the shots but infact you are just passing 2,3 hand info.

I have a feeling Barto won't give a flying fuck about the video, he only cares if Messi stays this season. He is out in March? so Messi leaving would technically not be during his reign.
Man is facing criminal charges, starts smear campaigns against players/staff all he cares about is that history books won't say Messi left during his tenure.

Barca twitter only shared one sentence of the whole interview:
“I will give it my all. My love for Barça will never change.”

Barto probably would not let any other sentence to be put out there lol.
If Barcelona FC is a country, they’ll put China to shame on censorship.

Really hope Barca starts the season very bad, and gets an icredibly hard group of death in cl. Koeman then will find out what he just took over. Maybe some other players will be fed up and we can look at them..

I have a feeling Barto won't give a flying fuck about the video, he only cares if Messi stays this season. He is out in March? so Messi leaving would technically not be during his reign.
Man is facing criminal charges, starts smear campaigns against players/staff all he cares about is that history books won't say Messi left during his tenure.

I don’t know how much power a president holds at Barça - is he not answerable to a board? I cant see how they will be happy with this outcome-unless Barto has convinced them that Messi will come round and accept the situation

His best friend at Barca seems to be Suarez. They say you judge a man by the company he keeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.