It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it would be the biggest u-turn in sporting history, if he left, do you really think it's still possible tolmie?

How would it be a u turn?

He has not changed his position all year, Messi wants to leave Barcelona. He told them all through last season, then with the burofax and then in the interview he made it clear he still wants to leave and is being kept against his will because the club fucked him over.

He has not changed his position all year, Messi wants to leave Barcelona. He told them all through last season, then with the burofax and then in the interview he made it clear he still wants to leave and is being kept against his will because the club fucked him over.

Did he make it clear though... unless I am mistaken, he said ‘I wanted to leave’ wish he would have actually said something like ‘my desire is still to leave the club’

And how did that tactic pan out? Ah yes, he’s still a Barça player who won’t go anywhere unless a club pays some overinflated price for a 33 year old in the last year of his contract. Barça don’t care if he’s unhappy or wants a move, they have him on a tight leash as proven yesterday.
For a few more months

Have you watched the Messi interview video? If he left, it wouldn’t be a U-turn at all imo.

He’s basically saying in the video he wants to leave, he thinks legally he should be allowed to leave, but he’s staying under duress because he doesn’t want to have a court case.

Exactly this, he even explains how big a decision this is for him, says how upset his family are with the decision he has made but he wants to leave.

It would be a u-turn because he's now said he is staying.

Not too difficult to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.