It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like our transfer business is concluded.

Messi has decided to stay at Barca and no doubt will pop his dummy back in as soon as they go on a winning spree under Koeman.

ADL wants 300 million euros, the hope diamond and a reach around for KK which is never going to happen, and we don't seem to have any alternatives at all.

Not even a whiff of a link to any LBs or DMs.

Not managed to shift any of our dead wood, and nothing seemingly in the pipeline either.

Frankly a pretty underwhelming summer with pretty much the same glaring holes in our squad as at the start.

1 month left of the window being open and you dont think the club will have plan B's IF they cant get their immediate target?s - just cause you havent heard anything in the rag media doesnt mean we arent getting anyone else - we aint managed by Harry Redknapp who leans out of a car window to discuss with all and sundry who he is trying to sign like a used car salesman you know - Khaldoon and Txixi are a little above that I hope you realise

Messi has decided to stay at Barca and no doubt will pop his dummy back in as soon as they go on a winning spree under Koeman.

ADL wants 300 million euros, the hope diamond and a reach around for KK which is never going to happen, and we don't seem to have any alternatives at all.

Not managed to shift any of our dead wood, and nothing seemingly in the pipeline either.

Frankly a pretty underwhelming summer with pretty much the same glaring holes in our squad as at the start.

1. Khaldoon said we were interested in more players
2. All the journalists linked to the club have mentioned that we wanted 2 more players as well as Messi. Now the Messi deal is off the table, i would say we are still in the hunt for 3 more players.
3. City keep their cards close to their chest with transfers
4. Man Utd and Liverpool have only signed 1 player each, stop crying about it
5. We have just less than a month in the transfer window to buy players
6. Wait until the transfer window is shut before sulking.
7. Do you think Pep will be happy going into the season with just Ferran Torres and Nathan Ake considering we finished 18 points behind Liverpool and didn't come anywhere close to winning CL. Do you really think Pep will go into the new season completely exposed like this with the same issues as last season?

How about chill the f**k out and wait and see what happens, eh?

It was Goal Spain (who did the Messi interview) reporting that Barcelona were going to buy Lautaro Martinez when Suarez left. He'd be €100m give or take.

Where do Barcelona get 100m Euros from?

They are in around 800m debt, they are keeping Messi on over 1m quid a week in wages and now apparently forking out on Depay and Wijnaldum. Have they taken out a huge loan or something to pay for these players?

If so, what are UEFA doing about this? What even is the point of FFP?!

I think the real problem is that using the excuse the window has still a month to run is bollocks! We could have dropped points in 2 or 3 games and in a league where dropping just 18 points can deny you the title then a poor start due to sluggishness in the transfer market is unforgivable.

I think the real problem is that using the excuse the window has still a month to run is bollocks! We could have dropped points in 2 or 3 games and in a league where dropping just 18 points can deny you the title then a poor start due to sluggishness in the transfer market is unforgivable.
Or we win those games anyway?
We don't just start losing to Wolves & fucking Leeds because you and several others are pissing their pants we haven't signed everyone under the sun.

Or we win those games anyway?
We don't just start losing to Wolves & fucking Leeds because you and several others are pissing their pants we haven't signed everyone under the sun.

Re wolves; maybe not the best example as we already loose against them. They dicked us both ends last season so we need to improve to start winning against them.

Re incomings; IIRC Messi was reported to be in addition to planned transfers if we'd got him, so I don't expect an extra signing in lieu of him but I do expect another 2 signings and I have great faith in our management to make a good fist of it because they're excellent and I trust them.

That's embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.