It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could actually come out of this window weaker than we went into it. Ake aside, we haven’t really done anything with that back line. Still nothing on the left-back position. We lost Silva and Sane and we don’t appear to be interested in addressing the hole left by Fernandinho at CDM. I really wish we had moved on from Koulibaly weeks ago. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if don’t make any more signings.

If that happens, and we don’t sign anyone else, anything in the top 4 come the end of the season will be a good season.

What a difference a week makes. This time last week we were saying it could be the best window ever. Messi u-turns and KK still not done and now it could be a bad window.

Not signed Rodwell or Sinclair yet so could be much worse.
Ake and torres are the version of rodwell and sinclare. I wish they do much much better than those previous pairs.

We could actually come out of this window weaker than we went into it. Ake aside, we haven’t really done anything with that back line. Still nothing on the left-back position. We lost Silva and Sane and we don’t appear to be interested in addressing the hole left by Fernandinho at CDM. I really wish we had moved on from Koulibaly weeks ago. Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if don’t make any more signings.
When you consider Pep MAY only have one season left and look at how long it's taken the dips to win the league I'd expect we'd still be 'pushing the boat out' on transfers.

To bumble through next season would be a disgrace, we didn't push on last season which annoyed me as 3 titles on the bounce with 100/98 & ?? points would have cemented us at the top. It's not the first time we've taken our eye off the ball...Scott Sinclair etc.

I just feel we could very easily end up in the pack (the top pack not mid-table) very easily if not careful and climbing back is a lot harder to do than falling.

Sane did not play last season, and Torres looks an outstanding prospect.

CB is a serious issue as is LB and CM.

Lets hope the transfer action starts soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.